March 24, 2008

Trip to Groveland

Jenny and I had a fantastic trip to Groveland this weekend - we started off by laying out on the grass in the hot sun (my first tan of spring!) and eventually had a BBQ. The weather was absolutely gorgeous, and it was so nice to sit on the porch til dark and talk and eat and drink with the family. The next day we went over to my dad and Tish's house for Easter brunch - again spent the day in the sun, drinking champagne and playing with Duke (their dog). The zoo at my mom's house is still there! (see the dogs in the pic below.) Yeah for spring!






2 comments:

malcomama said...

Groveland views bring back great memories...We'll have to visit Yosemite area with MC at some point...

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Groveland to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you :)
Jane