June 5, 2009

Happy weekend!


Even though I had a short week at work this week, I'm SO ready for the weekend to be here! I have been looking forward to this weekend for a while - it's my surprise bridal shower. Yay! I have NO idea what is happening - I just know I have to be ready at 1pm for a mystery person to pick me up and take me to the mystery party spot, where I will be joined by mystery friends. Jenny, Monk, and my mom have done a pretty great job at keeping it all a secret. In addition to that, Paul is home this weekend and we're going to the Alameda Antique fair to search for miscellaneous wedding stuff. It will be a treasure hunt, for sure, but I've heard it's a great place to find fun stuff. Monday will be here before I know it, but until then, happy weekend!
(photo from Our Labor of Love)

No comments: