July 27, 2009

The dress

I had my final dress fitting last week, and it will be ready for pick up on the 6th of August. YAY! Obviously I can't post any of my dress pictures, but let's just say that I am completely and utterly in love with it! I'm not sure if ya'll know, but I got my dress at this amazing vintage bridal shop called Recapture in Oakland (who was recently highlighted in A Practical Wedding). Robin (the owner) helped me find one that looked great on me (despite it being a size 4ish)...which was where Eva, the seamstress came in. Eva worked some SERIOUS wonders on the dress (because hey, I'm no size 4!) It looks AMAZING on me, and it fits my personality (and our wedding) perfectly.

I can't wait to wear it in less than 5 weeks! :)

1 comment:

nikki said...

so excited for you. can't wait to see all the lovely pictures!