October 15, 2009

I couldn't help myself

It's been a long day at the office....

The day started out early, with me getting up with Paul at 5:15am to make his sandwich and get my day started. Yes, I made him a sandwich at 5:15am. I know, I'm such a good wifey! But really I want to start getting up earlier to get more things done in my day, so after the sandwich was made, I began tackling our 2nd bedroom (which has housed all things wedding-related since Sept. 5th). I made some serious progress, getting rid of lots of papers and generally organizing the small space.

Then, I get to work. Nothing out of the ordinary, except I checked our bank account online and notice that someone has spent $79 at Thomas Cook India/Mumbai. WHAT? Yeah, I think we got hacked. Well, it was my debit card from our joint account. Someone booked a train ticket from India to Mumbai. Is that even possible? And yes, I had to convince them to issue me a new one because it was "just a charge under $100." Please, Mr. Banker, I don't have an extra $100 to spare these days on fraudulent charges, thank-you-very-much....

Then, the whole boy in the balloon fiasco happened! Like, seriously, WTF? The boy isn't in the balloon after all? And his parents are storm chasers? Something weird is going on in our galaxy right now. Something is just off....

This is all just to say that I LOVE this photo posted on Twig and Thistle, courtesy of fffffound.com:

No comments: