August 10, 2010

I'm sorry....so sorry...

Needless to say, it's been a while since I've posted. As the saying goes..."better late than never, right?"

Here are the top 10 reasons why I haven't posted:

1) I got a promotion and am 10 times as busy at work. But I love it!
2) I am furiously working on our backyard to make it pretty for #6.
3) I am attending 7 weddings in 3 months. Yes, you got that right.
4) I am training 2 new staff people at work.
5) I have only had 1 weekend at home this summer.
6) I am planning a housewarming party (Sept. 11th, wahooo!)
7) All of my friends have summer birthdays.
8) I have a longer commute.
9) I don't have time to screw around on the computer (see #1)
10) I have an ear infection (this is recent, actually)

Now that the dust is starting to settle, I'll be posting more. I miss it. So watch out! Get your googlereader ready! And happy summer!!

No comments: