December 18, 2007

Exciting news!



I have so much to report on friends, and I apologize for not blogging sooner!
Some recent happs in my world:

- Paul is home for good. Yeah!
- We had a fantastic Christmas party on Friday night, complete with games and homemade treats and Boggle.
- I passed the CBEST test. Watch out kiddies, I may be coming to a school near you!
- I've been sewing and knitting away on Christmas gifts. I will reveal them as soon as they are unwrapped by their new owners!
- Jazzy has begun to drink out of glasses on the table, and knocked at least 2 full glasses of water all over the floor

and the best news is...

I got a new job!!!

Yes, this time around I promised that I wouldn't rush into anything that didn't feel right. And I even made back-up plans in case nothing fell through (i.e. taking the CBEST). But this new position seems great, and the folks who work there seem even better. I'm sooo excited, I feel like all that I've gone through over the last 4 months has been worth it!

More pics to follow!

1 comment:

malcomama said...

ALL wonderful news, Shannon. You deserve the very best in life: you're really making your own way there. Great job!!! Please hug Paul for us! :)