December 10, 2007

New beginnings!

I know, I know...

It always seems like I'm on the move. Like I can't make up my mind about where I want to live, where I want to work, etc. And I'm sure you have about 10 different addresses for me in 3 or 4 different states.

Well, I like change. Yes, yes I do. That being said, I have a new change I'm making. I'm looking for a new job. A new gig, yes, but didn't I just start a new one? Well, let's just say it's not the right fit. Like, when you try to squeeze yourself into size 4 jeans, and you might be a size 12? Something like that. Just not fitting well.

But there is good news! Interviews are on the horizon! There's a shimmer of hope! Some great opportunities are out there. So I'm takin' on the search this time with a better outlook. No more accepting a job when my gut says it isn't right. No amount of money can make up for a bad workplace....

No comments: