August 26, 2008

Zach and Emily

Here are some pics from the wedding I helped coordinate over the weekend in Aptos. I was soooo happy to help out Zach and Emily on their special day, and everything was perfect! Really, I couldn't have imagined it turning out any better. I was pretty proud of myself at the end of the day....making bouquets, boutinerres, decorating...all very fun, but very exhausting! The fam gave me huge props, so maybe I should think about making this a career??

One of the bridesmaids bouquets


Homemade I Do brew!


The happy couple


Jenny's photo table creation

2 comments:

Jenny Cole said...

These pics came out sooooo good!! will definitely be great for the book:)

malcomama said...

Beautiful bouquets, S! Working with flowers is a favorite pastime for me, also...my grandparents owned a flower shop in San Jose, and before that, a chrysanthemum (sp?) farm. What pure, unadulterated beauty.