April 22, 2009

Back to the grind...


my dream dress

Paul and I got back from Philly on Monday afternoon, and I'm still not back to speed yet - maybe I'm jetlagged or just tired? Anyway, we had a good time in Philly with all of his family, despite the very sad circumstances. The trip went somewhat smoothly, despite our 4am arrival in Philly last Friday morning (yeah, that was NOT fun!)

We returned to a very HOT bay area - it's been in the high 80's/90's in the bay which is very unusual for this time of year. Jazzy and Uintah have stopped sleeping in the bed, and are either in front of the fan or on the linoleum all day long. I was thinking about shaving them, but maybe that's not such a great idea?

In other news, this weekend my mom is coming down and we're going for a 2nd round of wedding gown shopping. Yippee! (I'm saying that very sarcastically). Even though I did have a pleasant experience last time, I'm just ready for it to be over (the dress shopping, that is). I already found the dress of my dreams, but it's way beyond the budget. Oh well, wish me luck this weekend!

No comments: