April 8, 2009

Some more inspiration

Since I pretty much have my wedding all planned out, I'm trying not to be distracted by the amazing DIY wedding blogs out there. There are just so many fun ideas that I want to take them all! Snippet and Ink has done it again...a bluegrass-inspired inspiration board. Makes me wanna start dancing to Old Crow Medicine Show!


Top row from left: sweet tea photo by Lisa Lefkowitz, chandelier from Brides, save the date by Ceci New York, suit via Paper + Cup
Row 2: bouquet via The Bride's Guide, sweet tea photo by Lisa Lefkowitz, dogwood cake and getaway buggy both from Martha Stewart Weddings
Row 3: photo by Punam Bean, dress from Brides, envelope with dogwood stamps from Martha Stewart Weddings via Brooklyn Bride
Row 4: flower girl dogwood wreath from Brides, "Thanks Y'all" favors from Knottie AliKay, steel guitar photo by Abigail Seymour, table number photo by Leigh Miller

No comments: