December 19, 2011

Ornament #5 and #6

I've been so busy planning Paul's birthday party that I haven't been posting my ornaments! Anyway, here are #5 and #6 for your viewing pleasure....


Our good friend Rita made this ornament for us last year when we moved into our new house in Vallejo. I love this ornament because it reminds me of the excitement of owning our own house and making new Christmas memories here!


This here is a double decker bus from jolly old England. When I was a senior in college, I studied abroad in London and loved (almost) every minute of it. I was lucky to be there right before the holidays, so all of the lights were up and everyone was in the holiday spirit. I have a few ornaments that remind me of my time there, but this one is definately my favorite!

No comments: