June 11, 2008

Busy times

Wow! Let me catch my breath. As I mentioned in my last post, I've got a lot goin' on these next 2 weeks. I'm especially looking forward to:

- Going out on Folsom lake with my family on Saturday...I might even get on the double water skis like I did last summer. I hope it's REALLY hot so I can just swim and drink beers all day!

- Visiting my friend Kim in Truckee. I'm hoping that get intertubes and float down the Truckee river (at least that's the plan). Kim has to work on Tuesday, so I plan on doing a solo hike or maybe just relax on one of the docks on Donner Lake.

- And finally, Kristin and Dave's wedding! For those of you who may not know this, my best childhood friend is getting hitched on Saturday June 21st. I'm soooo excited for her and Dave, and can't wait to be a part of their special day. Kris, her mom and I are doing all of the flowers for the wedding (I'll take pics, of course!) which I'm excited about (you know how I love flowers, and crafty things).

That's about it. It's a mouthful, I know! But I'm really looking forward to my "mini-vacation".

No comments: