June 6, 2008

Go Celtics!

I just realized that I haven't blogged in a month! Bad, bad, bad...

Well, I'm happy to report that May flew by really quickly, with a trip to Philly to see Paul's fam (will post pics later). We had a great time visiting everyone, and Paul gave me the full-on Philly tour (complete with a few cheese steaks. Yum!)

Now that it's June, I'm looking forward to a month of fun things. Tomorrow I head out to Denver for an overnight meeting. Then next week is my cousin Melissa's 8th grade graduation (I can't believe she'll be in high school next year!) After that I have a week off, and am taking a mini-road trip to see some family in Folsom, river friends in Placerville, and my dear friend Kim in Truckee. Then, I head down to SC for Kristin and Dave's wedding. Whheeeeee! This month is gonna fly by!

I've also started another blog for my dinner group: http://ladiesthatdine.webpress.com
Check it out!

And GO CELTICS!!

1 comment:

malcomama said...

Wow: Philly. I've never been, but it seems like it'd be beautiful. Yet more East Coast, old school charm and aesthetics.

Go Celtics, is right! (Anyone but the damn Lakers...)