February 16, 2009

Busy weekend!

Paul and I got SO much stuff done this weekend. Here's a recap of the highlights:

1) Got to explore the new CA Academy of Sciences. It was definitley apparent that they spent a lot of time and energy when planning the new building. It was pretty cool - I especially loved the penguins and the sand dollars. I did not, however, enjoy the millions of kids running under my feet, and getting run over by strollers. You know I love kids, but it was a bit much. We're thinking about going to the "nightlife" (i.e. adults only) session next time.


2) I finished addressing our Save the Dates. Yeah! I'm SO ready to get these out.


3)Yeah, V-day is an incredibly overrated "holiday", but any excuse to cuddle up on a rainy evening, eating yummy food with my honey is cool with me....

No comments: