May 11, 2009

I know, I know!

I've been super MIA the past few weeks - first, I had an incredible 28th birthday (along with a few festivities with great friends), then a 2 day meeting at the Claremont, and this weekend was John and Angi's FANTASTIC wedding at Camp Lotus! I'll post pics soon, but let's just say that I can only hope that our wedding runs as smoothly as theirs - and that it's just as fun! It was the perfect wedding at the perfect venue...the weather was gorgeous, the food was great, and people just had so much fun! Of course it made me really excited about our wedding, but it also made me sad, because I realized just how fast everything is over - I mean, you plans months and months for this big event, and it's, like, done in 10 minutes! Ahhhh well....

Some inspiration for this Monday morning....


courtesy of Our Labor of Love

No comments: