May 26, 2009

Memorial Day wedding prep

Practicing our poses

Paul, George (Paul's brother) and I spent our Memorial Day weekend up at Red Tail Ranch (aka my mom's house/where the wedding will be). On Saturday, the boys dug holes and worked on some plumbing stuff while my mom and I picked wildflowers and counted the number of vases I've been collecting (about 30 so far!) Sunday was another work day - Paul and I shoveled rocks for a while, trying to create a pathway in the backyard. Paul jokes that my mom's favorite form of landscaping is using rocks - and that it better not be mine! All in all it was a very fun and productive weekend (even though I came home with wicked bad allergies and poison oak). Ahh...well!

The ceremony site


Some vases


We did take a break and went on a horseback ride...

No comments: