June 8, 2011

Before and After (aka, what I did today!)

Our great neighbors gave us these chairs a while back. While they are very sturdy and great chairs, they needed some desperate TLC. Today I thought I'd update one of them for my craft room. A $3 can of spray paint and a piece of already-owned fabric later, and I have a rockin' new chair!


Before shot



Spray painting away...



Taking off the staples



Tools of the trade



Ta-da!!



Isn't it cute? I got the fabric years ago at a store in Portland. I'm so glad I kept it for this project!

3 comments:

pmum's pondering said...

Love it; it's perfect. Nate Burkus has nothing on you girl.

H.K. Hummel said...

Nice work, Shannon! Would you like to help me with some projects around my house?

malcomama said...

This is so cute! Great job. Where'd you get that material?