June 27, 2011

Santa Cruz Mountains wine tour

A few weekends ago, Paul and I ventured south for a visit to my aunt and uncle's house in the Santa Cruz mountains. Having essentially grown up there as a child, I love visiting their house because it really makes me feel like home. Anyway, our visit coincided with my cousin Alison's last week in California before her trek to Denver, where she's starting her residency. (side note: she just graduated from med school at USC. Go Alison!) In true Fulton Family fashion, we thought it would be appropriate to celebrate by going wine tasting. Sure, I knew there were some pretty good wineries in the Santa Cruz mountains - but I didn't realize how great they were (or how pretty the views were!) Here are a few shots from the day:

The view from Loma Prieta Winery




Burrell School




The grad!








No comments: