September 23, 2011

Summer highlights - Part 1



Have I really not posted since July 8th? Wow, this summer has flown by! Between job hunting, taking care of my niece Cadence, planning events, and maintaining my urban farm, I've been a busy, busy lady. Luckily for you, my dear reader(s), I'm back! For the next few days I'm going to show you the highlights of my summer. First up - the Sonoma County Fair. It's not summer unless you go to the fair, right? We really soaked up the experience - beer, garlic fries, old fashion photo booths, petting zoo, random carnies, and best of all, the Demolition Derby! I'm not gonna lie, it was an awesome, white-trash-tastic time!

Old time photo booth - yes, I convinced Paul to take a photo


Demo Derby. I screamed. I laughed. I cried. It was glorious.


Paul met Barack and Michelle - no joke!


Dairy cows rule.


He wanted to come home with me. Enough with the petting zoo.

No comments: