June 13, 2012

Superfood Salad!

As I was browsing pinterest the other day and saw this yummy recipe for a "Superfood Salad with Lemon Vinegrette." Doesn't it look amazing?


Well I decided to make my own version of this, and here's what it looks like:


It's actually very different than the recipe posted above (but I was working with what I had in my fridge). Here's what's in mine:

  • Quinoa
  • Roasted garlic cloves
  • Arugula
  • Fresh corn
  • Cilantro
  • Cashews
  • Dried cherries
  • Cherry tomatoes
All mixed together with a dribble of olive oil, salt, pepper, and a whole lemon squeezed. Makes 2 delicious servings!

3 comments:

Anjana Sharma said...

Being a food blogger and writing review is not an easy one. Congrats for your work on this article. Keep posting useful info to us.Please visit my restaurant and give review Indian Restaurants

KIRUTHIVASAN said...

I have been visiting your blog from past 3 months. The style of content flow looks to be marvelous.
I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe our posts to obtain useful posts like this
periodically. Particularly post on Superfood Salad is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites
Veg Restaurant | Sweet Shop

Jamal Mohamed said...

Great post on "Superfood Salad!". As a professional chef i have to appreciate your work. Keep Posting useful posts like this. Keep in touch with my websites- cooking courses in dubai | cooking institutes dubai