June 26, 2012

J. Jasper Update

I'm currently updating J. Jasper's blog, so I thought I would post some pics on here to show you what I've been up to.

This past weekend I got to work with Rebecca and Evan on their beautiful wedding at the Lake Merritt Sail Boat House. The skies were blue, the air was warm, and everyone was in great spirits! It really was a perfect day.


The I-do's
The views of Lake Merritt

But my favorite part of the wedding was the AMAZING backdrop that Rebecca created to hide the lackluster walls. She got her inspiration from here:

from 100layercake





Here's her creation:



Didn't she do an amazing job?? There were 4 of these panels - it really dressed the place up. Seriously, this girl worked hard. And to give Evan some credit, he built his own photobooth! That too was amazing - I didn't get any photos, but hope to post the "official" photos soon. Mazel tov, friends!!

1 comment:

Tish said...

Good job to all envloved. That was a crafty idea! Right On Shannon.