July 10, 2012

Weekend Rules

You may have already seen a few of these photos, but I wanted to share with them you anyway! This weekend was pretty awesome - I taught my first jam class through Lifecrowd in SF. We made a batch of apricot and a batch of strawberry jam. There were 6 participants, and I think all of them had a really good time! I'm still trying to find their photos online - but for now, Erin and Jenny's instagram shots will do (yes, a few members of LTD made their appearance):

Jammin'

I don't think you're ready for this jelly.

On Sunday, I was able to meet up with my dear friend, H. K. Hummel, who was in Sonoma County for a short visit. We were able to have a picnic with friends at Sugar Loaf State Park, take a walk with Coco, eat yummy snacks, and have good catch-up time. We were also able to squeeze in a few good shots:

Sonoma County view

Fancy an outdoor shower?

Best outdoor clawfoot around...

No comments: