July 14, 2008

4th of July fun

Cadence in her 4th of July finest

Who doesn't love giant goldfish?

Marie and Cadence at the beach


I know it's been almost 2 weeks since the 4th, but I haven't had time to post these pics yet! Anyway I had SUCH a great 4th of July weekend. In case you didn't know, my stepbrother Dylan (who's in the Army) has returned home safely from Iraq - and he doesn't have to go back. Hooray! So it was a special 4th of July celebration. The weekend included fun (white trashy) activities like playing horse shoes, drinking beers, and swimming. We watched the PML fireworks from my dad's deck and they were good, but not as spectacular as I remembered (I was 10, what do you expect?)

Everyone at the Iron Door bought Dylan a welcome home beer

Emily, Aaron, and Dana

Dad and Tish

1 comment:

malcomama said...

Sorry I've been gone so long, my friend!

Welcome home, Dylan!!! And, oh my LORD, could Cadence look any older??? She's so c-u-t-e! :)