November 24, 2009

It's always sunny in Philadelphia...

...at least that's what the show is called. The past few days have been gray and dreary, but I'm actually enjoying it!

I got to Philly a week ago for NWP's Annual Meeting. The meeting went by so fast, it's hard to believe that it's over! (it's one of those things that you plan for a year and is over in 2 days - a little like Christmas!) From my perspective it went very well, and most importantly, everyone was very impressed with our new booth exhibit at the convention hall (which I worked on - yay!). Sunday night, Paul's aunt and uncle picked me up, and now I'm in Pottstown just hangin' with the fam. Yesterday I did absolutely nothing but watch about 10 episodes of Law & Order SVU (thank goodness for Netflix On Demand). I'm feeling very well rested and ready for the the week, which includes seeing all of the Boling/Hengst crew.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments: