April 22, 2011

Easter Plans

It may come as a surprise to some, but Easter is my favorite holiday. Yes, Christmas is a very close second, but even as a child I always loved Easter the most. I think it has to do with the changing of the seasons - flowers are blossoming, gardens are being planted, the sun is finally shining. And there are crafts involved with Easter - dying eggs, making treats for baskets, and creating yummy spring food. This Sunday we'll be hosting Easter at our house for the first time. I have so many ideas in my head for decorations, food, and of course, an egg hunt for the kiddos. I might even get a few baby chicks for the occasion! (I was planning on getting some soon anyway). Here are a few things from around the interweb that are inspiring my Easter plans...


Easter basket card from Two Brunettes


Egg toppers from Potter and Butlerr


This Easter table scape from Styled

No comments: