November 3, 2011

A little update...

Hey folks! Since I've been MIA I thought I'd update you with 5 things I've been up to lately...

1. I dressed up as a chicken, and Paul dressed up as Tigger for Halloween. We went to an 80's themed party in Incline Village and had SO much fun (see pic below).

2. I've been busy applying for jobs - have gotten a few interviews, but nothing has been offered to me as of yet. I'll keep trying!

3. And speaking of jobs, I've secured another client for J. Jasper Events (my little side event production company). If you know of anyone needing a hand in party/wedding planning, please let me know!

4. I've transitioned my garden from summer to fall "crops" (though I'm hesistant to call them crops considering there's only 1 row of beets, spinach, garlic, cabbage, and turnips each). The tomatoes are slowly dying out and the last of the peppers have been picked.

5. My chickens are laying in full force which is great news. I'm also almost complete with painting the coop as well (pics to come soon!)

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this beautiful fall weather!

No comments: