January 27, 2011

What I do after 2 glasses of wine...

I make a kitty quilt! I mean, what else do people do when they are stressed out about getting CT scan results*? Yes, I'm cracked out. Let's just leave it at that. This is where I got the inspiration:

Craft: How to make a color spectrum cat bed

Now, I already had the squares cut out from a past project. Add some leftover scraps an voila! Kitty quilt heaven.

It's no pillow, but it will keep the cat hair from accumulating on the couch/cat scratch post/any other comfy spot a cat likes to sleep


*The CT scan I had Monday to see what's wrong with my ears. I'm sure I'll be fine, I just keep chanting in my best Arnold Schwarzenegger voice "it's not a TUUU-MA!"

2 comments:

malcomama said...

Oh, I LOVE the color spectrum! So pretty! Good work...I must say, a very productive wine drinker you are!

H.K. Hummel said...

Oh my goodness, Shannon. You make me laugh so hard. Just make sure you leave the superglue tube in the drawer until you sober up.