February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Whether you think Valentines Day is a Hallmark sham-holiday, or whether you think it's the perfect occasion to tell the people in your life that you love them, I hope you have a great day! Paul and I celebrated early with a nice homemade dinner - on the menu was surf and turf with ice cream and berries for dessert:








Then, Paul surprised me with a few fun presents:

Hairpins from my favorite Benicia boutique


Egg holders for our soon-to-be-fresh eggs!


A new cookie cutter


New addition to my S&P collection


I got Paul a bottle of Cazaderos Anejo tequila and a few limes. Because he loves that *almost* as much as he loves me....

p.s. I'm in love with the Retro camera app on my phone. I don't think I'll ever take "ordinary" pics again!

No comments: