February 25, 2011

Spring travels

These next few months are pretty insane for me - I'll be in 6 different states and 1 different country before the end of May is here. Crazy! Even though my schedule is packed, I'm really excited to get to all of these places/meetings.

Anyway, I purchased a fun LeSportSac bag with Christmas money that I thought would be perfect for my upcoming travels. While I love its functionality, it doesn't hold my laptop :( I spotted a sweet Fossil bag at Macy's that I'm dying to get. And I should, right, since I'll be getting a raise? This is the one that I want - the "Key-per" - at only $88, I think it's a good deal:


And then, I spotted the Holy Grail of travel bags - the Vintage re-issue Weekender:



At $218, I think that Paul would kill me if I bought it. Drool.

No comments: